TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of the Baldy Lox Boutique website and any product or service you order from us. By shopping with us, you accept our terms and conditions set here.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the Website. You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
- Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
PASSWORD / ACCOUNT SECURITY
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Baldy Lox Boutique shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password, account or order related emails.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this website are owned by or licensed to Baldy Lox Boutique. If you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the website (whether by operation of law or otherwise), then you agree to assign those rights to us (including any rights you may have in user generated content that you submit through the website) on a worldwide basis absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will also unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you acquire in or to the website.
You further agree to execute all such documents and do all such acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you acquire in or to the website.
YOUR PRIVACY AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
ABANDONED CART SERVICE MESSAGES
If you have closed your browser with items in your shopping basket, we will send you an electronic communication to inform you that this has happened.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Baldy Lox Boutique disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on this website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party. Content can and will be changed in order to make the information as accurate as possible over time. The views expressed in user generated content are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Baldy Lox Boutique.
OTHER LEGAL NOTICES
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Only you and Baldy Lox Boutique shall be entitled to enforce these website terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these website terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
These website terms set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
LAW, JURISDICTION AND LANGUAGE
Any matter that arises out of your use of this website (including any contract entered between you and us through the website) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
CHANGES TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS
We reserve the right to change and update these website terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current website terms that apply to your use of the website. By continuing to access, browse and use this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our website terms.
PURCHASING FROM THE BALDY LOX BOUTIQUE WEBSITE
Whenever you use this Website to order a Baldy Lox Boutique product, our website Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of the website in addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Baldy Lox Boutique has taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the website are correct and that all products have been fairly and accurately described. However, when ordering please note that:
- Orders will only be accepted if there are no errors in the description of the goods and their prices as advertised on this website;
- All prices are displayed in pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT where applicable.
- Packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- The sizes shown on the website are approximate only and may vary slightly;
- Colours of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on the website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. It is also important to take into consideration the lighting of when the product photo was taken. The colour of a wig can vary depending on lighting.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute Baldy Lox Boutique's acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order shortly before dispatch. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense.
If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order. If Baldy Lox Boutique cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
We only accept payment in UK Pound Sterling (GBP). Customers outside the UK will be billed in Sterling.
We accept the following cards as well as PayPal and ClearPay payments:
MasterCard / Visa / Visa Delta / Maestro / American Express / Solo
YOUR CONFIRMATION OF ANY ORDER INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY. IN RESPECT OF ORDERS DELIVERED TO YOU USING ONE OF OUR COURIERS, THEN:
(A) All risk of loss or damage to the products in your order passes to you when we dispatch your order from our premises, we at Baldy Lox Boutique are not liable for any errors made by these services.
(B) This service does not provide insurance, and is chosen at your own risk upon confirmation/acceptance of our terms of supply. If you are an international customer, you are also agreeing that you understand some countries have import charges/restrictions on certain goods or materials. After dispatch from our facility, transfer of liability shifts to you, therefore you will become the importer and will be liable to pay local taxes or duties, furthermore assuming all liability under any customs or import laws and regulations. Here at Baldy Lox Boutique, we do our utmost to ensure that all products are in excellent condition.
It is important to us that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. If you are unhappy with the item you ordered, you may return the item for a refund/exchange/store credit. You must ensure the item has not been altered in any way and is returned in its original packaging along with any free gifts within 28 days of receipt (We understand overseas shipping can take around 10-15 working days to reach us). If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to a refund/exchange/store credit.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place it and ends 14 days after your goods are delivered.
In accordance to UK Law, Baldy Lox Boutique can legally keep a deposit or advance payments, or ask you to pay a cancellation charge, only in certain circumstances. Should a customer cancels the agreed contract once production has started, Baldy Lox Boutique is entitled to keep or receive an amount sufficient to cover losses that directly result from your cancellation (eg costs already incurred). Baldy Lox Boutique has the legal right to withhold refunds until goods are returned (or evidence of return is provided).
In accordance to, Department For Business Innovation & Skills under Consumer Contracts - Implementing Guidance December 2013: Contracts that are bespoke and customised goods are exempt from cancellation rights.
PROCESSING RETURNS/EXCHANGE/STORE CREDIT
If you would like to return an item you must contact us via email within 14 working days of receiving the item. If we agree to accept the item - you must send it back for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receipt (We understand overseas shipping can take around 10-15 working days to reach us.)
It is your responsibility to ensure the safe delivery of the item and ensure the item is returned in its original condition and has not been altered.
Refunds & Exchanges will be processed subject to availability and only once the returned item has been received and inspected. You should allow a maximum of 10 working days from the day we receive the item for your exchange/refund/store credit to be processed.
NEED TO KNOW
We only accept your return/exchange/store credit if:
- Has all original tags, labels, and security ribbon attached.
- Has not been worn, used or damaged. You must ensure the item has not been altered in any way i.e. lace cutting.
- Is not soiled by fake tan, makeup or hair products.
- Is posted back within 28 days of receipt (We understand overseas shipping can take around 10-15 working days to reach us.)
- All returns must include your return label or Order Number attached for our team to locate your initial purchase.
- We recommend you avoid using carriers such as DHL and TNT.
- Please use your local postal service using a signed-for service. We don’t take responsibility for lost parcels whilst being returned to us. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending and a tracking number.
- Please mark the outside package as ‘Returned Goods’ and declare the value as very low. All custom/import charges for returned items will be charged by the customer and deducted from the customers refund.
WHAT HAPPENS NOW
- Once we have received your return, you will receive an email notification.
- Processing of the return usually takes 10-14 working days.
- Subject to availability, exchanges will be despatched after processing and should be received by you within 2-3 working days of despatch (*Area exceptions apply).
- Refunds will be made immediately after processing and should show in your account within 10 days, depending on your bank’s timescales.
- Please allow up to 21 days to returns from overseas destination to reach us.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We do not accept refunds on custom orders. If you have specified or requested our team to cut the lace on any 'Ready To Ship' item/s, this is also considered a custom order.
- Any returns that are worn, soiled or damaged will not be accepted and may be returned to you.
All Custom Orders are non-refundable. However, all of our wigs are quality inspected throughout the entirety of the production process and photographed before departure and therefore in very rare circumstances a product may arrive to a customer faulty. In this instance, we do look into each individual case and a customer may be eligible for a refund/exchange/store credit once inspected. Our refund/exchange/store credit policy above still applies.
A Custom Order is any requirement selected on the website with the word “Custom“ besides it. Any requests sent via email or order invoices sent from us will be considered a Custom Order. If a detailed order agreement has been formed between the Customer and our Company via any third party website/platform this is also classified as a Custom Order. Depending on the selection, custom wigs can take at least 12-16 weeks or 16-20 weeks. In some instances, subject to availability, a custom piece can be in production considerably longer. This is because the ethically sourced materials are made of a natural resource (human hair) grown from a human scalp which can result in a shortage of donors. A customer is liable to carefully read the product information and mandatory declare they have read these Terms and Conditions prior to making an order.
Your selection and confirmation of any order placed indicates your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
CONTACT US: Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
As a responsible seller and to protect the health and safety for all of our clients, we must comply to this policy in accordance to The General Product Safety Regulations 2005: Great Britain
Please note, we try and provide clear and accurate pictures of each of our products. Colours can vary depending on computer screens and lighting.
Custom colours – We try to source the dyes as close to the pictures you share with us as possible. There may be colour variants based on not knowing the exact shade of colour and brand used but we try our best to match each and every colour.